Monday 12 March 2012

Another new music mix...

This is a mix I did for my friends over at The Rock Club. Essentially it's load of new music from the first couple of months of 2012 - basically stuff that I like but which didn't fit the vibe of the mixes that I've been making. Click the play button below to listen, you can find the tracklisting after the jump.


  1. Richard Hawley and The Death Ramps - You And I
  2. Howler - Back Of Your Neck
  3. Lee Ranaldo - Off The Wall
  4. Tribes - Sappho
  5. Prinzhorn Dance School - I Want You
  6. Trailer Trash Tracys - I Love How You Love Me In The Flesh
  7. Perfume Genius - Hood
  8. Husband - Flowers
  9. Errors - Tusk
  10. Weirdgear - Heat of the Midday Sun
  11. DJ Food - Giant (feat. Matt Johnson)
  12. Reptar - Stuck In My ID
  13. Matthew Dear - In The Middle (I Met You There)(feat. Jonny Pierce)
  14. Milagres - Glowing Mouth
  15. Jagwar Ma - Come Save Me
  16. Retribution Gospel Choir - The Stone (Revolution!)
  17. Meg Baird - Beatles and The Stones
  18. Withered Hand - Gethsemane
  19. Damien Jurado - Nothing Is The News
  20. Bitches - Kill Birds, Eat Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment