Sunday 16 February 2014

Remix of the Day: 'Drunk In Love' by Beyonce feat. Jay-Z - Kanye West, Diplo and The Weeknd remixes

Three for the price of one today, so if you can't get enough of the mental image of Bey doing the surfboard with Jay in the bath then this is the place for you.


As usual with Yeezy remixes he takes up the lion's share of the track. I reckon if I was Jay-Z I'd be pretty pissed off listening to all the things one of my mates wants to do to my wife (in extremely graphic detail) but there's obviously a different code of ethics in the hip-hop world.


Diplo turns in his usual quality remix, with its feet firmly fixed on the dancefloor and a couple of killer drops.


Meanwhile The Weeknd relegates Bey to backing vocals as he sings his own version of the track. Take your pick, I daresay there'll be even more versions tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment