Friday 21 March 2014

New podcast: Austerity Audio vol. 16

It's been a while I know, but I hope you'll agree that the latest edition of my podcast series was worth the wait. I've even bumped it up to 12 tracks this time to make up for keeping you hanging around.


As ever, the rules for pulling this together are simple. Each of these tracks is available freely and legally to download on the internet - all I've done is gather up the best that the web has to offer and compiled them into one pocket-sized podcast. Play it, download it and share it around - al I ask in return is that if there's something on here that you really like then you next time you have a few pence spare you buy a track or 3 from that artist to keep them going. Think about it - what would you rather do? Buy an overpriced milky beverage from tax-dodgers Starbucks, or buy a couple of tracks from a creative artist? Hopefully when I put it like that you'll agree with me that it's an easy choice to make. To download the podcast just right-click on the picture above and 'save as' - I hope you enjoy it! Here's the tracklisting:

  1. Temples - Mesmerize (The Time and Space Machine Remix)
  2. Teen Daze - Tokyo Winter
  3. The Cyclist - Heated Cliff
  4. Cut Copy - We Are Explorers (Larry Gus Remix)
  5. Phoenix - SOS In Bel Air (Ariel Pink's Krystal Bamboo Remix)
  6. Daniel John Marsden - You'll (Probably) Be OK
  7. Teleman - Lady Low
  8. Benjamin Shaw - Goodbye, Kagoul World
  9. Virgin of the Birds - Every Revelry
  10. Emika - Primary Colours
  11. Cyril Hahn - Getting There
  12. Falty DL - Hardcourage VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment