Thursday 12 December 2013

Losing My Edge with DJ Cull & friends - the radio show

A few weeks ago I did my first proper radio broadcast on Show Full of Bombs radio. I was ably assisted by Lee Maher (from the band Weird Gear), and between us we bounced a load of tracks of each other, hopefully for the entertainment and education of anyone listening. Although we had a few technical problems it was great fun to do, so here's the podcast for you to listen to, with the tracklisting below.



  1. LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge
  2. Charlotte Gainsbourg - Trick Pony (Boyz Noize mix)
  3. William Onyeabor - Good Name (Joakim remix)
  4. Daniel Avery - Drone Logic
  5. Grizzly Bear - Will Calls (Diplo remix)
  6. Moodoid - Je Suis La Montagne
  7. Rotifer - Black Bag
  8. Fidlar - Wake Bake Skate
  9. Cloud - Boy Sees Mirror
  10. The Superman Revenge Squad Band - A Funny Thing You Said
  11. Klaus Johan Grobe - Koordinaten
  12. Trentemøller - Gravity (feat. Jana Hunter)
  13. Swim Deep - Honey
  14. Gold Panda - If U Knew (Reprise Long Live Take)
  15. Death Grips - Get Got
  16. Marijuana Deathsquads - Top Down
  17. Dizzee Rascal - I Don't Need A Reason
  18. Oddisee - Own Appeal
  19. Yelle - Ce Jeau
  20. John Grant & Villagers - My Love My Life
  21. David Bowie - Love Is Lost (Hello Steve Reich mix by James Murphy)

No comments:

Post a Comment