- It doesn't use that really annoying auto-tune / vocoder effect that, in my opinion, completely ruined the album.
- As a result of 1, you can here the loveliness of Channy Leaneagh's voice - even the potty-mouthed bits.
- It features the equally lovely Justin Vernon (from Bon Iver)
- It sounds like it belongs on 'Relayted', the 2010 album by Gayngs, which is one of my favourite albums from the last few years. This gives me hope that there might be another Gayngs album on the horizon.
- It's named after ex-racing driver, ex-Top Gear presenter and current Fifth Gear presenter Tiff Needell
The single is out digitally today from all good online stores. Listen to it below.
PS Number 5 might not be 100% true...