Monday 14 October 2013

New music: 'Meltdown (DJ Cull Remix)' by Ghostpoet vs King Midas Sound

I noticed on the internet the other day that XLR8R were running a Ghostpoet remix competition, where they provided the vocals for a few of his tracks and you could do what you wanted with them. Here's what I came up with:



Being a simple soul, I was intrigued by the opportunity to put the Ghostpoet track together with another of the same name by King Midas Sound. I dug out the 'Kode9 and The Spaceape Rework' of the King Midas Sound track and proceeded to cut it and loop it to make a suitable backing track for Ghostpoet's vocals. I think the result works really well, with the spoken words on the King Midas Sound one echoing the sentiments on the other - what do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment